Based in Box Trees Farm, Solihull, Andara Travel was established as an independent luxury travel agent. Bespoke tailor made holidays are our business. We are fiercely independent which allows us to be completely unbiased when tailor-making your holiday which we only base on your individual requirements and wishes. In a highly competitive market place we are able to provide an excellent level of service combined with a reassuringly keen price. What makes us unique is our devotion to our customers. Our goal is to earn your trust by listening to your wants, desires and dreams, and weaving together a journey that will make your dream trip a reality. No trip is too small, and thanks to our connections at some of the best hotels and resorts around the world, no trip is too big. Our website is here to inspire you. The destinations and trips are simply examples of the types of trips we like to offer so have a read, browse by destination or by your specific need and let your imagination guide you through our site. And when you have an idea of what you are looking for, be it vague or intricately specific, get in touch. We will do the rest and all that will be left for you to do is sit back, relax and look forward to your holiday.
We are also proud members of AITO which gives our clients access to some of the best holidays you won’t find with large chain agencies. To ensure we are providing the service we promise, we abide by the AITO Agent 10 point promise.
* We understand our clients and will find you the right holiday
* We go ‘beyond Google’
* We use our knowledge, experience and expertise to recommend what is best for your needs
* We are reactive and suggest alternatives
* We are independent and honest
* We are open about prices and charges
* We provide reassurance, your money is safer with us
* We provide personal service in a self-service world
* We are happy to be of service, expect a friendly welcome
* We care passionately about your satisfaction – before, during and after your holiday, and look forward to your feedback.